Intramural Sports Passes
Beginning in January 2018, current students, faculty, and staff will need to purchase a pass to be eligible to participate in Intramural Sports at Grand Valley State University. Moving to an individual fee model and away from the current team fee model will allow Campus Recreation to keep programming prices affordable for all participants. This will also alleviate team captains from paying the entire team fee at registration.
Under the individual fee model, participants will have the option to purchase a semester pass and participate in every Intramural Sport offered that semester for one fee.
Participants will also have the option to purchase a league pass and play on one team in a single sport. This new model will give participants multiple payment options, including the opportunity to play on more teams and try new sports at no additional cost.
Before a team can be created, the captain must purchase an Intramural Sports pass. A team will not be approved and confirmed in a league until the minimum number of participants required for that sport have purchased a pass and have been accepted to the team roster prior to the registration deadline.
Fall and Winter Semesters
LEAGUE PASS - $15
- Play on one team for any sport.
- Ideal for casual IM sports participants who might only be able to commit to one team per semester.
- Purchase 2 league passes throughout the semester & be upgraded to a semester pass.
SEMESTER PASS - $30
- Play every IM sport for one price!
- Participants play on one single gender or open team AND one co-rec team in all sports that are offered.
- Ideal for participants who actively play on multiple teams during the semester and those who want to try new sports.
Spring Pass - $12
- Play on one sand volleyball team and one softball team
- Games are played from mid-May to mid-June
SPORTS PASS INFORMATION
HOW TO CREATE A TEAM
HOW TO JOIN A TEAM