Intramural Sports Housing Leagues
The purpose of Intramural Sports Housing Leagues is to provide an opportunity for on-campus residents to engage in sports with other members of the housing community. These leagues are for residents only. All of our housing leagues are "open leagues," meaning there are no gender composition requirements. Housing leagues help build teamwork and promote active engagement among residents.
How to create a housing team:
- Gather interest in your housing community
- Talk with your RA or your LCD.
- After your LCD submits the payment form, the team captain will get an email from IM Sports with registration information.
- Team captains: add your teammates to the roster
- Know when your games will be played
- PLAY YOUR GAMES!
Housing Leagues Important Dates
There will be housing leagues for the following sports in the fall semester.
Indoor Volleyball - registration deadline - October 17
- Sunday 8:00PM - four teams
- Sunday 8:45PM - six teams