Interested in playing intramural sports, but don't have a team to play on? Join a free agent team!
Free Agents are participants who want to play intramural sports but do not have a team to join. To help find a spot for these participants, we create free agent teams in our sports that anyone can join. See the list below for current sports, leagues and times for our free agent teams.
Joining a Free Agent Team
Once you find a free agent team to join, you will need to join that team and purchase a pass. To do this:
- Log in to your IMLeagues account. This will be the same as your GVSU credentials.
- Click on the “Grand Valley State University” link on the top left to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed; click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose a league (Co-Rec, Men's, Women's etc).
- Choose a division (this is the day and time the team will play each week).
- Click to join the team and complete your registration. You will need to purchase a pass in order to complete registration.
Current Free Agent Teams
Basketball - must join by 1/16
- Co-Rec - Sunday 9:45pm
- Men's - Wednesday 10:30pm
- Women's - Monday 7:30pm
Indoor Soccer - must join by 1/16
- Co-Rec - Tuesday 10:55pm
- Men's - Tuesday 10:05pm
- Women's - Monday 9:15pm
Floor Hockey - must join by 1/30
- Men's - Tuesday 9:45pm/10:30pm
- Open - Monday 9:45pm/10:30pm
Semester Pass - $30
League Pass - $15
The semester pass allows participants to play on two teams per sport. League pass allows participants to play on one team in a single sport. If you want to play on multiple free agent teams, you will need to purchase the semester pass.