For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Health Care Resources
The Fitness & Wellness Center strives to provide quality, preventative services. However, there are other departments on campus and local agencies that address medical issues related to health and well-being.
- Comprehensive Treatment for Eating Disorders (CTED) // 616-831-2602
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services // 616-455-5270
- Family Fare Pharmacy // (616) 895-7426
- Walgreen's Pharmacy // (616) 791-2323
- Meijer Pharmacy // (616) 453-9457