Group Exercise Passes
Fall 2020 Pass Options
FREE for Students!
We will be checking Student ID's, so please bring them to class.
Single Class Pass (drop in rate): $8
Two-Week Unlimited: $25
We will be checking ID's, so please purchase your pass accordingly.
How to Buy a Pass:
4 Easy Steps!
*Note: We will be checking Student ID's so please purchase your pass accordingly.
RSVP's may be made 7 days in advance.
Check in Policy: In the case of a fully booked class.. You must check in to your class at least 8 minutes before the class start time, if you are not present by then, you will lose your RSVP and the next person on the waitlist will be notified.
Can't make it to class? That's okay! Please unbook on the app at least 30 minutes before class start time to allow others a chance to get into the class.
WHAT IS GROUP EXERCISE?
Our certified instructors offer effective and safe workouts in a fun, friendly, and social atmosphere. Participants can burn calories, improve their fitness, experience the GVSU community, and manage stress in a positive way. Our instructors are able to teach to all fitness levels, therefore, all class formats are designed to meet the needs of beginner, intermediate, and advanced participants. Passes are available for purchase to students, faculty, staff, and GVSU alumni who have a current fieldhouse membership.
- All classes are on an RSVP system. Reservations can be made on the Group Exercise website.
- Classes designed for specific experience levels are indicated in the description.
- All class formats are 40-minutes unless otherwise indicated.
- Participants are welcome to join any class at any point in the semester.
- Class schedules are largely based on space and instructor availability and are subject to change.
- There will be no classes during GVSU breaks. Please refer to the current schedule for a list of dates.
Pass Purchase Guidelines
- All student, faculty and staff participants must purchase their semester pass ONLINE.
- If you do not have access to make online payments, passes can be purchased at the Fitness & Wellness Services office.
- All student, faculty and staff participants will be required to complete an Agreement to Participate and Release of Liability form at the time of pass purchase.
- Excluding the Annual All Class Pass, all passes are valid for only the semester in which they are purchased.
- You must present a GV Student/Faculty/Staff or GV Rec Center member identification card to enter the Recreation Center and the Kelly Family Sports Center, as well as to enter classes.
- After purchasing your pass, RSVP for you spot on our schedule. Please bring your ID to class. We will be checking!