Club Sports Operations
We're Ready For Club Sports!
All Club Sports who plan to facilitate team activities over summer semesters must continue following all Operation Guidelines. Please work with your Club Sport Administrator to discuss details and approve plans.
Club Sports teams will be permitted to host in-person activities &competitions. Teams will also be permitted to travel to competitions. Club sports teams should begin the planning process for their upcoming seasons and stay up to date on current university guidelines.
Email GVSU Club Sports with any questions you have about club sport operations as we prepare for Fall 2022.
- Participation is completely voluntary.
- Registration is done directly through www.gvsu.edu/clubsports and must be completed prior to any activity.
- All club members, coaches, and guests must follow GVSU Lakers
Together policies at all times.
- GVSU is currently at Alert Level 0. Face coverings are optional in all campus locations.
- Please reference Lakers Together for complete details
- All clubs are still required to follow the regulations of the host facility whenever off-campus
- We urge everyone to remain supportive and respectful of everyone's right to choose to continue to mask, social distance, or maintain other mitigation strategies as they desire.
Travel to, and hosting of competitions and events are currently allowed for the 2022-2023 academic year. Club Sports should contact [email protected] with any questions or requests.
- All individuals must follow the GVSU Lakers Together policies.
- Guidelines for safe training from National Governing Bodies are encouraged to be taken into consideration.
- Best hygiene practices should continue to be prioritized and implemented.
- Reservations are required for all on campus activities.
- Questions about off-campus facilities and activities should be sent to [email protected].
Please contact Club Sports for approval on a case by case basis.
- Examples: Camps/clinics, fundraisers, community service, etc.
E-board and Coach of the GVSU host club are responsible for guest adherence to the visiting participant policy below. We ask that all club sports send this information to a representative from the opposing team prior to their departure from their home campus and verify upon their arrival.
- All visiting teams, opponents, and spectators are required to follow the Lakers Together policies for the current Alert Level 0.