January 10, 2022
- Please email us at [email protected]
- The Promotions Office is currently closed to drop-in traffic. We are available by email or appointment.
- A few of our services have moved upstairs to the Office of Student Life, including dropping off posters, getting posters stamped, and picking up items.
- The Creation Station (and KC 0008 open study space) is available for drop-in use Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- We are ready for your projects! Fill out a service request to start your project today.
- All items for pick up will now be available at the Office of Student Life (KC 1110).
- $12 Campus Posting Service has resumed. We post Tuesdays/Thursdays. Posters must be dropped off by 10 a.m. on posting day to be posted.
- If you'd like to post posters yourself for free, visit the Office of Student Life in KC 1110 for poster stamping/approval.
- Updated Posting Board Numbers (as of 9/27/21):
- General (18)
- Campus (22)
- In Living Centers (51)
- For more info, visit the Campus Posting website.
VIDEO PROJECTS & PHOTO SERVICES
- Complete a video/photo service request! If you would like to discuss a potential project, please email [email protected] about your project.
Please email us rather than calling. We will be checking
email daily, due to staffing schedules, we do not have full
coverage during the regular business day.
Design/Print/Posting/Laker Hub - [email protected]
Video/Photo/Event Coverage - [email protected]