Date of Last Update
Dean of Students Office
Export Policy As PDF
Abuse of Conduct Process
Abuse of Conduct Process: Abuse or interference with, or failure to comply in, University processes including conduct and academic integrity hearings including, but not limited to:
- Falsification, distortion, or misrepresentation of information;
- Failure to provide, destroying or concealing information during an investigation of an alleged policy violation;
- Attempting to discourage an individual’s proper participation in, or use of, the campus conduct system;
- Harassment (verbal or physical) and/or intimidation of a member of a campus conduct body prior to, during, and/or following a campus conduct proceeding;
- Failure to comply with the sanction(s) imposed by the campus conduct system;
- Influencing, or attempting to influence, another person to commit an abuse of the campus conduct system.
Section 3 Student Conduct Procedures outlines the procedures related to this policy.