Date of Last Update
- University Academic Senate / Provost
Export Policy As PDF
Graduate Academic Policy on the Minimum Number of Hours Required for the Specialist Degree
FH 2.04 K
1. A Specialist degree program shall require a minimum of sixty (60) graduate credits beyond the baccalaureate degree.
2. Additionally, if a student has earned a Master’s degree prior to matriculating in the Specialist program, the student must earn a minimum of thirty (30) graduate credits beyond the Master’s degree.
3. Credit earned in a leveling course as defined in the Graduate Academic Policy on the Minimum Number of Credits Required for the Masters Degree may not be counted toward the minimum credit required.
4. A minimum of twenty-four (24) of the required graduate credits must be earned at the University.