LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out information about COVID-19
8 PNHA Alums Make Grand Rapids 200 List
CONGRATULATIONS to the eight GVSU PNHA alumni who were named to the Grand Rapids Business Journal's2021 Grand Rapids 200!
The Grand Rapids 200 is a comprehensive list of the most powerful executives in more than 20 industries in Grand Rapids. The most highly selective biographical database of business leaders in Grand Rapids, the resource list of individuals was compiled based on a number of factors including the size of a given company or organization, growth rate, geographical reach, and extensive personal contacts.
GVSU PNHA Alumni Included on the 2021 List:
- Jamon Alexander, President and CEO, West Michigan Center for Arts + Technology (WMCAT), Grand Rapids
- Shannon Cohen, Founder and CEO. Shannon Cohen, Inc.
- Darwin "Dar" Baas, Director, Kent County Department of Public Works, Grand Rapids
- Mike Goorhouse, President and CEO, The Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland Area, Holland
- Holly Johnson, President, Frey Foundation, Grand Rapids
- Adam London, Administrative Health Officer, Kent County Health Department
- Jon O'Connor, Co-Founder and Co-Owner, Long Road Distillers, Grand Rapids
- Kyle Vanstrein, Co-Founder and Co-Owner, Long Road Distillers, Grand Rapids
Share this spotlight
Return to the listing of spotlights.