Anticipated AP Credit

* denotes a required field

It is important to make sure that you have transferred any AP credits to GVSU in order to make your transition here as smooth as possible. Grand Valley State University will grant credit for appropriate scores on AP tests. In order to receive credit, students must request that the College Board send score reports directly to Grand Valley. Please follow this link to have your scores sent directly to Grand Valley State University (code: 1258). Your High School will not do this for you. 

Page last modified July 13, 2021