Disability Support Resources (DSR) offers a shuttle service on the Allendale campus. This shuttle service is available to anyone that needs assistance getting to and from class/work.
The DSR Shuttle is available Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM & 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM. Rides needed outside of these times must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
To request a ride or schedule van service, please call DSR at 616-331-2490 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM, please speak directly to the van driver for assistance (in Lot M or Lot D1).
Please allow at least 10 minutes for the shuttle to arrive after a request has been made, as the shuttle may already be dropping someone off.
For any questions please call DSR at 616-331-2490.
Pick-up & Drop-off Locations
- Lot D-1: The Rapid shelter and ADA accessible parking spaces nearest to Mackinac Hall
- Mackinac: The Rapid shelter located on the north side of Mackinac Hall in Lot D1
- Holton-Hooker Learning & Living Center: The Rapid shelter located on the north side of Mackinac Hall in Lot D1
- Manitou: Entrance on south side of building next to The Commons.
- P. Douglas Kindschi Hall of Science and Marketplace: Pick up will be located in Lot F by the ADA accessible parking spaces in front of the Laker Bookstore Marketplace.
- Student Services/Henry Hall/Padnos: The water fountain behind the Student Services Building.
- Mary Idema Pew Library: Clock tower side in front of the library entrance.
- Kirkhof Center: Clock tower side in front of library entrance.
- James Zumberge Hall: The parking garage entrance near the pond.
- Au Sable Hall: Between ASH and LHH.
- Lake Huron Hall: Between ASH and LHH.
- Lake Superior Hall: South Side of building with no steps, opposite of JHZ.
- Lake Michigan Hall: The Rapid shelter between Lake Michigan and Lake Ontario.
- Lake Ontario Hall: The Rapid shelter between Lake Michigan and Lake Ontario.