2018-2019 OMA Ambassador Application
Office of Multicultural Affairs Ambassador Application
This application is for the 2018-2019 OMA Ambassador Program. This program was created to build deeper learning and engagement with students who are interested in racial and social justice advocacy. OMA Ambassadors are student leaders who help to advance the work of the Office of Multicultural Affairs, racial justice, advocacy and inclusion for the GVSU campus community.
Benefits of becoming an OMA Ambassador
- Become and agent of change on campus.
- Develop skills in areas of leadership, public speaking, social justice and professionalism.
- Build relationships with staff and peers who are seeking to create change.
Student Commitment for the Ambassador program
- Students will make a year-long commitment to serve as a OMA Ambassador.
- Ambassadors will engage in presentations and activities that will enhance their experience and knowledge on racial and social justice issues.
- Ambassadors will meet monthly for one hour for a total of 9 weeks each semester.
Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year are due on Friday, September 7 by 11:59 pm
* denotes a required field