Why Take German?
- Understating of history, culture, and political systems of Austria, Germany, and Switzerland
- Knowledge of German Business Culture
- Familiarity with Contemporary Europe
- Intercultural Competence
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
Sample Job Titles
Various job titles you can have with a German Degree:
- Teacher of English as a Second Language
- Relocation Project Manager
- International Business
- German is the most widely spoken language in Europe with around 100 million native speakers.
- A 2013 BBC study found Germany to be the "most popular country in the world"
- A 2014 Mercer Study on quality of living found Vienna, Berlin, and Munich to be among the top five cities in the world.
- Germany boasts the fourth-largest national economy in the world and the largest economy in Europe.
- Germany's national budget has a $20 billion surplus in 2014
- The German unemployment rate is 4.8% in 2015
- Germany is a country of science, innovation and technology and world leader in the development o alternative energy.