2023 MI-ACE Conference Registration and Hotel Information
The annual conference 2023 registration page is live and closes on June 1, 2023.
Press Release updates can be found HERE
Conference registration will close on June 1, 2023 at midnight.
Registration Fee Structure:
- MI-ACE Institutional Member: $395.00
- Non MI-ACE Member: $450.00
- Student (from any institution): $200.00
- A person who is currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at any Michigan institution and does not have an role as an institutional employee (e.g. staff, faculty, research fellow, or postdoctoral fellow)
Please identify your correct registration type and click on the appropriate link below to register: Please send your registration inquiries to [email protected]
- MI ACE Board Member: You are currently serving on the MI-ACE state board.($395.00)
- MI ACE Institutional Representative (IR): You are currently serving as an Institutional Representative. ($395.00)
- MI ACE Institutional General Member: An administrator, staff or faculty member who is not a board member but is affiliated with an member institution.($395.00)
- Non-MI ACE Institutional General Member: An Administrator, Staff or Faculty who is NOT a board member and is NOT affiliated with an member institution.($450.00)
- All Undergraduate or Graduate Students from any Michigan institution ($200.00)
(Note: A student is defined as a person who is enrolled in an institution AND does not have a regular appointment as an institutional employee. The student registration fee is also available for postdoctoral fellows and research fellows without a permanent appointment.) Click on this link to submit a poster topic for the conference.
- Conference Sponsor: Please send an email to the conference organizers for a special registration link.
- Luncheon Only: This option is available only to special guests of the participants on the Monday Public Policy Luncheon program or on Tuesday’s Distinguished Woman Awards Luncheon.
- Credit Card (Personal or non-UM card)
- University of MIchigan Shortcode (for U-M registrants only!!!!)
- Institutional Check paid via PO Invoice: For registrations of 5 or more people only.
- You will receive an invoice payable in 7 business days from the date of receipt but before June 1, 2023.
- Check payments should include the invoice number and be sent to the following address:
U-M Shared Services
Attn: Accounts Receivable (MI-ACE)
1000 Victors Way
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
No refunds will be given after May 20, 2023.
Need support to attend this event? You can find information on the 2023 Annual MI-ACE Women’s Network Conference Scholarship here .
Health Protocols: Masking is optional but please stay home if you are sick or are exhibiting any Covid-19 or flu-like symptoms.
Conference Hotel Information (Updated on 5/18/23) Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi is sold out. Please use the information below for hotel reservations.
Hotel: Homewood Suites by Hilton Novi Detroit
Group Name: MI ACE Network
Arrival Date: 06/11/2023
Departure Date: 06/13/2023
Cut-off Date: 06/02/2023
Please note, the entire URL must be copied and pasted for it to work properly.
Or you can book your reservation by calling our Hilton Reservations toll-free number at 1-800-HILTONS, mention the MI ACE Network Group Block at Homewood Suites by Hilton Novi Detroit or the unique code MIN to receive your group rate.
Press Release updates can be found HERE
Please send your conference inquiries to [email protected]
2023 MI-ACE Schedule at a Glance
Monday June 12, 2023
8:00 - 9:00 AM - Registration / Breakfast
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Opening Keynote Plenary
Dr. Lynn Perry Wooten, President Simmons University, Boston, MA
10:30 AM Break
10:50 AM - 11:50 AM - Morning Workshop Sessions
11:50 AM - 12:00 PM - Break
12:00 - 1:45 PM - MI-ACE Public Policy Luncheon
1:45 - 2:00 PM - Break
2:00 - 3:45 PM - Afternoon Plenary
"Investing in Yourself and Others: Bringing Arrive and Thrive Alive"
3:45 - 4:00 PM - Break
4:00 - 5:00 PM - Institutional Representatives (IR) Meeting
- This business session is for IRs and their guests only!
4:30 - 6:30 PM - Poster Sessions / Photo 360 Booth
- Click on this link to submit a poster topic.
5:00 - 6:30 PM - Strolling Reception and Entertainment
6:30 PM - End of Day One
Tuesday June 13, 2023
8:00 - 9:00 AM - Registration / Breakfast/Photo Booth
9:00 - 9:30 AM - Conference Greeting & Special Remarks
45th Anniversary Video Tribute
Institutional Representative Award
9:30 - 10:30 AM - Morning Plenary
"The Career Benefits of Participation on Boards & Professional Organizations"
10:30 - 10:45 AM Break
10:45 - 11:45 AM - Plenary Session
11:45 AM - 1:00 PM - MI-ACE Distinguished Women Awards Ceremony Luncheon
1:00 - 1:15 PM - Break
1:15 - 2:15 PM - Afternoon Workshop Sessions
2:15 - 2:30 PM - Break
2:30 - 3:30 PM - Final Plenary
"Roles and Responsibilities in Higher Education: Ombuds, DEI and Civil Rights & Title IX"
3:30 - 3:45 PM -Conference Wrap-Up and Closing Remarks