Online requests are only select spaces on Pew Campus-DeVos, Bike, Center for Health Sciences. If you would like to request space in other locations on Pew Campus not listed in EMS Virtual, please contact Conference & Event Planning at 616-331-6624 for DeVos/Bike, or 616-331-5807 for Center for Health Sciences.
Creating an account for Virtual EMS:
Go to VirtualEMS website
- Choose "My Account"
- Choose "Create an Account"
- Fill in the form
***PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOUR USER ID WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR COMPLETE EMAIL ADDRESS***
Below is a How To for using Virtual EMS:
Go to VirtualEMS website
- Hover the mouse over Reservations and click on Room Request
- Fill in the sections with the information for your event:
- Date: Fill in your desired date(s). Online requests must be made 48 hours in advance
- Time: Fill in the time of your event. DO NOT include setup/teardown time. Event Services will add setup/teardown time based on what is need for your event
- Building: Please select the building that you would like you event to be held in
- Attendance: Indicate how many people will be in attendance for you event. This allows Virtual EMS to filter rooms based on your needs.
- Once you have filled in all of the appropriate fields click Continue
- A list of available rooms will appear on the right side of the screen.
- You can select a specific room, as you are submitting a room request which will place a hold on the space.
- After you view room availability choose the "details" tab and fill in all of fields with your event information. Please note: If you have no "clients" in the client drop-down, you simply click on the magnifying glass, type in your student organization or department and then choose the appropriate client name.
- Event Name:
- Event Type: Select the type of event it will be: Meeting, Dinner, Informational Table, Fundraiser, etc.
- 1st Contact: Please enter your first and last name
- Phone: Please enter a phone number where you can be reached
- Fax: if available
- Email: Please enter an email that you check regularly where we can send a confirmation outlining the details of your reservation
- 2nd Contact: This is only needed if you have two (2) contacts for the event or if you would like a second party copied on correspondence with regard to this event
- Once all fields are filled in click Submit.
After you submit:
- Confirmation of your request is based on availability at the time of processing at Conference & Event Planning. ***Submission does not guarantee a reservation***
- If you do not receive a confirmation within 72 business hours please check to be sure that your submission was not declined due to lack of availability.