LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Distribution & Logistics Emphasis
This emphasis focuses on designing and implementing the best strategy for companies to use in getting goods to their customers in a way that maximizes customer service and minimizes cost.
In addition to the BBA CORE requirements, as a Distribution and Logistics Marketing major, you must take the following courses:
- MKT 351 - Consumer Behavior
- MKT 352 - Marketing Research
- MKT 354 - Distribution Institutions and Logistics
- MKT 355 - International Logistics
- MKT 451 - Marketing Strategy
- MKT 457 - Logistics and Transportation