L&Q meets every Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. in the LGBT Resource Center, 1161 Kirkhof Center.
Interested in L&Q?
If you have questions about L&Q, email Marla Wick at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the center.
Mission of Loud & Queer
Loud & Queer (L&Q) supports LGBTQIA+ and allied students in the first year and beyond to build a strong and supportive community; expand their knowledge of power, privilege, and oppression; and deepen their connections to the LGBT Resource Center and GVSU.
L&Q Participants will…
- Develop skills for academic success and personal growth
- Build better interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to reflect on their own identities and how those identities shape their experiences
- Develop a deeper knowledge of how to use an intersectional lens when analyzing topics related to power, privilege, and oppression
- Develop a greater sense of belonging to the LGBT Resource Center and GVSU