Start NOW

Get started now! Take advantage of one of our opportunities to engage in lifelong learning through Grand Valley State University.

What do you want to register for?


Academic Course (for-credit)

Already know you'd like to register for an academic course?

  • Get to myBanner for registration
  • Forgot your G-number? Call the Records Office at (616) 331-3327



  • Register online for one of our lifelong learning, non-credit courses offered by the university

Request More Information

Request information about degree completion at a regional location:

Not Sure Where to Start?

We are always happy to help answer any questions, feel free to call us at (616)331-7180 or email us at 

Page last modified August 29, 2018