Degree Completion

Finish Now.

Whether you're looking to start or finish your degree, one of our regional locations can help you. We can help you apply previously earned college credit to make the transfer process as smooth as possible.

Want to learn more? Please contact the Center for Adult and Continuing Studies at (616) 331-7180 or request information now.

Grand Rapids

Grand Rapids Eberhard Center

Learn more about programs in Grand Rapids.


GVSU Holland Campus

Learn more about Holland programs.

Traverse City

GVSU in Northern Michigan

Finish your degree in Traverse City.

Page last modified March 21, 2018