Your first step will be to meet with an academic advisor. We understand that you may be exploring your options and our advisors are dedicated to helping you reach your educational goals, whether it's through this program or something else. In a phone or in person meeting with an advisor they will:
- Explain the goals and outcomes of the Leadership Cohort
- Review transcripts (please bring an unofficial copy to your first appointment)
- Discuss services and supports available throughout the program
- Assist with the admissions and financial aid process
- Give you Personalized Education Plan letting you know what you would have left to complete
You'll continue to work with your advisors throughout the program to schedule courses, plan internships, explore career options, and plan for graduation.
Grand Rapids - call 331-7180 or by scheduling online