Grand Valley is very excited to welcome you back to campus in Fall 2020! We are fortunate to have newer buildings that align with the conditions advised by public health officials.
Our top priority is creating a vibrant and safe environment using the best public health guidance available and following state and federal orders. We have a comprehensive plan for those of you who will live on campus. We will also provide you with the services and amenities that will enrich your campus experience.
Students on campus can expect:
- Reduced density of students in common spaces.
- Single options in traditional-style housing.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in common spaces and bathrooms.
- Ongoing communication and support regarding personal wellness.
- A community encouraged in every way to embrace personal responsibility for each other’s well-being.
- Appropriate protocols on self-monitoring, diagnostics and care.
Additional details will soon be available at the University Housing site.