Grand Valley State University Kirkhof College of Nursing Virtual Graduate Program Information Sessions
Make your career and educational goals a reality in 2022 with a Graduate Nursing Degree from Grand Valley State University.
Join the GVSU Kirkhof College of Nursing for an interactive program information session to learn all about how our programs can help deepen your nursing expertise and grow your career. Led by program faculty and academic advisors, you’ll explore our programs and have all of your questions answered:
Register now to save your virtual seat. You will receive an email with Zoom meeting information after completing the registration form:
Learn more about our programs:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- *NEW* Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Adult/Older Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Child/Adolescent Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Health Systems Leadership
- Graduate Certificates in Specialty Areas
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Interprofessional Certificate in Palliative and Hospice Care
- Interprofessional Health Informatics Certificate
- Graduate Nursing Badges
- Palliative and Hospice Care Graduate Badges
Why is GVSU the right fit for you?
- The hybrid format is ideal for working adults through online coursework and high-impact in-seat classes in downtown Grand Rapids.
- A dedicated full-time placement coordinator manages all clinical experiences throughout your program of study.
- Graduate assistantships, scholarships, financial aid, and Laker Lifetime Learning (L3) are available to those who qualify.
- Highly qualified faculty are invested in student success and relevant coursework.
- Grand Valley is respected by employers across the region, and the program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, ccneaccreditation.org.
Start your GVSU Journey this Fall
Applications are open for all Fall 2022 graduate cohorts. Our academic advisors can help walk you through the application process and answer all of your questions along the way.