Public Folders in Outlook for Mac
- Click on the Tools Menu in the ribbon
- Click the Public Folders Button
3. Click on the Barter Board and then click on the green Subscribe button. This is also where you would go to unsubscribe to the Public Folders.
4. Close the window.
5. In the main Outlook
window look below for
Subscribed Public Folders.
Click on the arrow in front
of the folder to open it.
You will see the Barter
Board in the list.
Click on it to open it.
Posting to the Barter Board
6. At the Top of your Mail Folder list is Favorites. Alt Click on Favorites to get the Add Public Folder to Favorites
7. To the right of the webpage a list of Public Folders Appear. Select each folder you want and click Add to Favorites Star at the top. Repeat for Each Folder you want. Click to the left of the Public Folders pop out to return to your mail.
8. To post to the Barter Board, go in to the web client, to Favorites and click on Public Folders. Then from the New Menu Select Post
9. Fill in your information and click on Post.