For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Outlook 2011 for Mac Public Folders
- Click on the Tools menu in the ribbon.
2. Click the Public Folders Button.
3. Click on the Barter Board and the click on the green Subscribe button. This is also where you would go to unsubscribe to the Public Folders. Close the window.
4. In the main Outlook window look below your Cabinet folders for a folder called Subscribed Public Folders. Click on the arrow in front of the folder to open it. You will see the Barter Board in the list. Click on it to open it.
Posting to the Barter Board
- You must use the web client to post to the barter board. There is not a feature to do this in the desktop client. To post to the Barter Board, go to the web client and click on Public Folders.
2. Click on Barter Board to see the listings and click on New to post to the board.
3. Fill in your information and click on Post.