Selecting Sync Folders
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
Note: Depending on how much data you have to sync, it could take a while to sync everything over. It is suggested that before doing this, make sure you are connected via ethernet cable.
- Click on the start button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the menu that appears.
- Right click on the My Documents folder.
- Click on "Always available offline".
- A small window may appear letting you know that there are items syncing.
- Once that has finished, right click on Favorites and select click on the Favorites folder and click on "Always available offline".
- Again, a small window may appear letting you know that there are items syncing.
- When you are finished, both the Favorites folder and My Documents folder will have a green sync symbol next to them letting you know they are being synced.