GVSU is providing Microsoft Office to every GVSU Faculty, Staff, and Students free of charge. Office 365 includes the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more. As long as you’re a GVSU student or employee, you’ll be able to use this software for free.
• Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iOS and Android)
Note – You may not install this software on any GVSU imaged computers. It is meant for personally owned computers and devices only.
• Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
• Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
To get the current Office Suite (Windows or Mac) follow these simple steps:
1. For logging in, downloading, and installing on your personal computer follow directions here.
2. Always select Work or Educational Account (has a card on lanyard icon) then using your GVSU email credentials.
3. For getting iOS or Android Office, use the Apps Store on the mobile device.
Questions, please contact the GVSU IT Helpdesk at 616-331-2101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.