How to Add a New Group in Outlook 2010 for Windows
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
- Click the Home Tab in the Ribbon, click New Items icon.
- A drop down menu will appear – at the bottom click on the More Items icon. Another drop down menu will appear – click on the Contract Group.
- In the Name box type in the name of the Contact Group
- Next, click on the Add Members icon – at this point you can select to add members from the Outlook Global Address book (From Address Book), or your contacts (From Outlook Contacts), or you can create a new contact (New Email Contact) and add it to your Contact Book.
- Click the Save & Close icon (in the Actions Group once you have finished adding members to your Contacts Group.
To Send an Email to the Contact Group
- On the Navigation Pane (located on the left hand side of the Outlook client screen click on the Contacts icon.
Note: If you want to expand the group to see other member in the group simply click on the + sign located to the immediate left of the Group