Change Power Options
Click here to download a PDF version of this tutorial.
- To change the Power Options, first click on the Windows Logo on the bottom left corner of the screen and click on Control Panel on the right pane.
- If your Control Panel looks like the one below:
- Click on the Hardware and Sound heading the click on the Power Options heading.
- Otherwise, your Control Panel should look like this, in which case you can just click on Power Options:
- From here you can change when you want to put the computer to sleep and other various power settings.
- There are some settings you cannot change because they are set by the Administrator. These settings will be greyed-out.