File Access - Off Campus
- Students can access their saved files via https://mystudentdata.gvsu.edu.
- Login with your GVSU email address and password.
- Here you can upload and download files to and from your private network storage drive.
- Connect to the VPN using Pulse Secure, then navigate to https://mydata.gvsu.edu and log in with your email address and password.
- IMPORTANT: mydata.gvsu.edu will not load until you log into the VPN with Pulse Secure! If you do not have Pulse Secure installed on your machine visit this webpage for instructions: www.gvsu.edu/it/downloading-and-installing-pulse-secure-222.htm.
- Once you've signed into mydata.gvsu.edu you can upload and download files on all of your your private and departmental network storage drives.
- Students can access the GVSU-Labdata drive by signing into https://mystudentdata.gvsu.edu and navigating to DFS > GVSU-Labdata.
- Faculty and staff can access the GVSU-Labdata drive by connecting to the VPN via Pulse Secure, then signing into https://mydata.gvsu.edu. If you do not have Pulse Secure installed, you can download it from gvsoftware.gvsu.edu.
- Current GVSU students, faculty, and staff have access to OneDrive.
- Log in with your GVSU email address and password.
- OneDrive offers 1 TB of data storage. Files can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.