Student and Faculty Spotlights
Book receives distinction
Women and Gender Studies, Integrative Studies, African American Studies
Degrees of Difference: Reflections of Women of Color on Graduate School, was one of the Choice Outstanding Academic Titles for 2020.
In awarding the Outstanding Academic Titles, the editors use the following criteria to review titles:
- overall excellence in presentation and scholarship
- importance relative to other literature in the field
- distinction as a first treatment of a given subject in book or electronic form
- originality or uniqueness of treatment
- value to undergraduate students
- importance in building undergraduate library collections
Share this spotlight
Return to the listing of student and faculty spotlights.