Summer 2022 Event Coordinator Intern
The Revel Center - Grand Rapids, Michigan
We are looking for a summer event intern. This position would go from May 1st, 2022 until August 31st, 2022. The event coordinator intern will study under the direction of Gabrielle Howard, who specializes in event coordination, planning and daily operations of The Revel Center facility. The internship involves gaining valuable experience working directly with clients to help facilitate events through hands on education. The intern will not only learn how to talk with clients and communicate effectively, but will also gain valuable insider knowledge on the ins and outs of running a successful wedding venue.
- Education: In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or an equivalent amount of education and experience
- Must be a problem solver and have the ability to analyze a situation and come up with solutions quickly.
- Ability to stay calm and professional in stressful and unpleasant situations
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Facebook and Instagram social media platforms
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning
- Willingness to work late nights to help build client satisfaction
Type of Position: Part-Time / Internship Position
Segment of Industry: Meeting & Event Management
Salary: $1,500.00 / Year
The Revel Center
1535 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49505
Contact: Gabrielle Howarx
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the semester you are interested in.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2022
Here is a link to our website to check out our venue!
No attachment uploaded