Lois Searles Hospitality and Tourism Management Internship Award
Established to assist students who are pursuing an unpaid internship to gain experience in the hospitality and tourism industry. It will assist a student who may not otherwise have the opportunity to accept an unpaid internship program in the HTM field.
- Declared major in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Enrolled in an internship course (HTM 290, 390, or 490). Please Note: You should have already completed or be currently working on an unpaid internship at the time you apply.
- Must be a full-time (12 credits) undergraduate student during the 2017-2018 academic year
- Making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by the University (min. 2.0 GPA)
- Must demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Note: Previous recipients of the Lois Searles “Unpaid Internship” award are not eligible to apply
AWARD: Amount varies, stipend
For more scholarship information