Hyatt Place Wyoming HTM Scholarship Award
Established to recognize Grand Valley’s Hospitality and Tourism Management Program for preparing quality professionals who are pursuing careers in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Undergraduate student enrolled full-time (12 credits) junior or senior during the 2017-2018 academic year
- Declared major in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Making satisfactory academic progress according to the norms established by the University
- Note: Previous recipients of the Hyatt Place award are not eligible to apply.
AWARD: Amount varies, up to $500
For more scholarship information
2015-2016 Award Recipient:
Renae Lipke - read more...
2009-2010 - Raelynn Breitfield
2010-2011 - Amber Burch
2011-2012 - Caitlin Wachter
2014-2015 - Kaitlyn Dunneback