CCPS Undergraduate Advising Center
College of Community and Public Service (CCPS)
Undergraduate Advising Center
218C DeVos Center Grand Rapids, MI 49504 Phone: 616-331-6890 Fax: 616-331-6889 Email: email@example.com
All HTM students receive advising assistance from the CCPS Advising Center and are assign a HTM faculty mentor.
The College of Community and Public Service Undergraduate Advising Center provides advising assistance and information to current and prospective undergraduate students in the Hospitality and Tourism Management Department.
The Center assists students with:
- degree planning including general education
- major or minor requirements
- development and review of degree progress plans
- outreach and support to students in academic jeopardy
- assistance with the creation of long-term goals
- personalized course selection assistance
- dissemination of Grand Valley policies and procedures
- referrals to faculty mentors in the academic program