Add a shortcut to your mobile device
- In Safari, tap the share button (square with arrow point up) at the bottom of the screen
- Scroll down and tap "Add to Home Screen"
- Adjust the bookmark name if needed and then tap "Add" at the top right
- Tap on the 3-dots icon from the upper-right corner to access the menu
- Tap on the option labeled as "Add to Home screen"
Your self-assessment is being submitted. Please wait...
If you are a vendor or visitor please use the form below. If you are a faculty, staff, or student please click here.
Disclosure Statement for Self-reporting of COVID-19 Symptoms (revised 8/12/2020): As a part of the individual responsibility to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, individuals are required to conduct a daily check and self-report using an app provided by the University. The data is for the purpose of campus health and safety. Data is stored in a secure manner, and accessible only by staff responsible to review self-assessments and related processes. Positive test results will be shared with GVSU personnel on a need to know basis to facilitate academic support, continuity of operations and contact tracing. Also, the law requires it be shared with the local health department.