LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
PSS Evaluation - Performance Development Program
1. The supervisor digitally fills out the form, leaving Section D and the signature/date areas blank.
2. The supervisor prints off a hard copy of the form (with filled out information) and meets with the employee to discuss.
3. The employee being reviewed handwrites their comments in Section D and signs/dates the form.
4. The supervisor signs/dates the form and scans, then emails to GV Performance Management.
*PSS Performance Evaluation Form (For Print Only)*Only use this link if you are printing off a hard copy and filling the entire document out by hand.
- Basic information gathering; the supervisor will provide the name of employee who is being reviewed, their G#, job title AND department, the supervisor's name, and the review period dates.
Section II A
- Includes eight different performance categories (and one category up to specific department discretion), with five progressive degrees of evaluation.
- The supervisor will read each category carefully, and use the checkboxes to assign a rating to the aforementioned category.
- Next, the supervisor will provide additional comments and examples that justify their rating, located in the furthest right column of boxes.
Section II B & C
- The supervisor can offer additional insight, and reflect on the employee’s past performance.
Section II E
- The supervisor assigns the employee an overall rating, using the checkboxes.
Section II D
- The employee may offer their own comments on the supervisor's evaluation.