On Campus Login
If you are logging into UltraTime on campus, use the "Login to UltraTime" button. If you are off campus or are not using a GVSU issued computer, you must be connected to the GVSU VPN in order to access UltraTime.
- Make sure your pop-up blocker turned off, and make sure to add UltraTime as a trusted site. Learn how to add UltraTime as a trusted site.
- Maximize window before logging in.
- Login to UltraTime using your network ID and password, not your G-number.
Off Campus Login: GVSU VPN
All faculty, staff, and students will need to connect to the GVSU VPN if:
- You are logging into UltraTime off campus.
- You're on campus and connected to GVSU wifi, but are not using a networked computer.
Once connected to the GVSU VPN, you will be be able to login directly to UltraTime.
Note: The VPN and UltraTime login information is the same as your network ID and password, not your G-number.