Common UltraTime Problems
This normally means that you have pop-up blockers turned on. To turn off the pop-up blocker:
- For Internet Explorer 8: Click Tools > Pop-up Blocker > Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
- For Internet Explorer 9: Click Gear Icon > select Internet Options > Privacy > Uncheck “Turn on Pop-up Blocker” box
UltraTime is currently not compatible with Google Chrome. Please use Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox.
Your employee User ID is your G-Number, and the password is the last four digits of your social security number.
Make sure you are using the correct User ID (Your GVSU Network login – AKA your email without "@gvsu.edu"), and your correct password. If an error message still occurs, contact Payroll.
This means that you have more than one position at Grand Valley. When entering your time, you will have to select the position number from the drop-down in the "Position" column to record the appropriate hours.
To delete hours in UltraTime, you will need to enter the same start and stop time for a particular day. For example, if you entered hours on the wrong day that needs to be removed, you can enter the start time as 8:00 a.m. and the stop time as 8:00 a.m. Press Enter and the hours should disappear.
- The scanner could be malfunctioning. If so please, contact Payroll.
- You may have changed your ID and the system hasn't processed the changes yet.
- You are using an older ID that you have (old ID's do not work in the system).