Faculty Pay Calendar Selection Form for Returning Faculty
Deadline to submit the form was June 1, 2021. Changes to the pay option election cannot be made midyear.
Returning academic year (9-month) faculty please select your pay calendar option via the pay calendar option form.
You do not need to complete this form if:
- You do not wish to change your Pay Calendar Selection Form from last year.
- Individuals who do not submit the form before the deadline will automatically default to the pay option they have selected for the current academic year (20/21).
- You are fiscal year (12-month) faculty. You are automatically paid according to your appointment letter over the 12 month period.
- Deadline to submit the form is June 1, 2021. Changes to the pay option election cannot be made midyear.
- Those faculty members on salary deferral (12 month pay option) who complete the academic year will continue to receive their salary through August 5 of the year in which they separate from service. Upon written notice, faculty can request a lump sum payout of their salary deferral balance to be received in the last pay of the academic year. Requests must be made to HR Admin in writing no later than April 5th of the final year. The amount will be taxed based on the Federal tax rates applicable to lump sum payouts.