Meeting rooms are available for student organization and faculty/staff use in several of our Housing buildings.
- Holton-Hooker Living Center - Multi-Purpose Room and Bonfire Pit
- Capacity up to 100 in Multi-Purpose Room (set up dependent). Casual Seating is standard set up. Lecture Style Seating for 100 and Classroom Style Seating for 50 available upon request.
- AV equipment, microphones (wireless, handheld and with stand), podium, fireplace, kitchen available upon request. Food waiver is required. Click here for form.
- Bonfire Pit available during normal business hours but closes during winter weather (typically closed Nov. 1 - April 1).
- Hours: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday except during breaks and holidays.
- Reservations for Holton-Hooker space must be made via Virtual EMS - click here
- Laker Village Community Centers
- Inquiries into possible space availability should go to Candice Cadena, Living Center Director, 616-331-0501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information on other spaces available on campus, please click here
- Rooms are available September 1-May 1.
- Faculty/Staff and University Departments may book space 1 year in advance.
- For Student Organizations, reservations are made for one semester at a time. Fall semester requests open the first day of classes and winter semester requests open December 1. Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Rooms are available during posted desk hours, holidays and breaks excluded.
- Rooms are available to registered student groups, study groups, and faculty/staff only.
- Holton-Hooker reservations must be requested via the Virtual EMS Reservation database (Housing Conf. Room Request). This database provides the most up to date room availability information and students/faculty/staff can easily set up a login and password to access the database. Click on link at the bottom for details.
- Occupancy may not exceed the room limit.
- Solicitation and alcohol consumption are not allowed. No open flames or candles allowed. No pets allowed.
- Food Service policy - you must follow university guidelines for food in area. Waivers from catering required.
- Rooms must be returned to original set up at conclusion of the meeting and all necessary cleaning must be taken care of by the person making the reservation. You may ask desk staff for cleaning supplies. Guests will be charged for areas not cleaned and may lose the use of rooms for the remainder of the year.
- Cancellations must be made online at least 48 hours in advance for Holton-Hooker.
- Note: when utilizing Virtual EMS, look for "Housing Conf. Rooms" in the drop down menu after logging in.