How to Apply for Living-Learning Communities
1. Go to gvsu.edu and click on myBanner (the flag icon on the upper-right hand corner)
2. Log in with your student I.D and PASSWORD supplied in your academic network account letter.
3. Once you log into the mail page, click on “Student.”
4. Click on “myHousing.”
5. At the top of the page, click “Applications” and select the semester you wish to apply for.
6. Agree to the “Contract Terms and Conditions.” Follow the steps to complete your application. Once completed you will receive a confirmation.
- Frederik Meijer Honors College (Niemeyer, Hills, and Pickard Living Centers)*
- Women in Science and Engineering (South C Apartments)
- International House (Murray Living Center)
- Gender Justice House (VanSteeland Living Center)
- Movement Science House (South Apartments D)
- Art Housing (Calder Residence)
*Students must be accepted to the Honors College prior to applying to live on campus.
To request special accommodations, in addition to filling out the housing application, it is required that you register with Disability Support Resources. A Disability Support Resources Advisor will verify your disability and advise housing staff of the appropriate accommodation. Housing staff will facilitate the housing accommodation based on application date and availability.