SouthHousingBan2 Grand Valley Housing

Cancel Form for Housing Prior to Occupancy

Note: The completion of this form will cancel your housing application and contract for a future semester.

If you are interested in making a CHANGE to your room assignment for a future semester, do not submit this form. Please visit:

If you are looking to cancel your CURRENT housing contract, do not submit this form. You must meet with your Living Center Director. For more information regarding the Contact Release process, please visit

* marks a required field.

Contact Information

Cancellation Information

Permanent Address

Current On-Campus Information (if applicable)

Office of Housing & Residence Life • 103 Student Services Building • Allendale MI 49401-9403
Phone (616) 331-2120 •