Q: How do I buy game tickets?
A: You can purchase tickets to all varsity sporting events through the GVSU Athletic Ticket Office by visiting www.gvsutickets.com or calling (616) 331-3200.
Q: I’m coming to campus, where do I park?
A: Review these resources:
Q: What are the tailgate policies?
A: Review the Football Fan Guide.
Q: What can I bring into Lubbers stadium?
A: The following items are PROHIBITED in Lubbers Stadium:
- Bags, backpacks (including binocular/camera cases)
- Containers of any kind including aerosol cans and spray cans
- Umbrellas, flags, and flagpoles
- Outside beverages or food of any kind
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks, kegs, and open bottled water
- Camcorders and tripods
- Pets (excludes disability assistance animals)
- Artificial Noisemakers, unless distributed by GVSU Athletics
- Promotional items (such as: Towels, Sack Packs, Drawstring Bags, Koozies, Mini Footballs, Tote Bags and Frisbees) unless distributed by GVSU Athletics or approved partners.
*The University reserves the right to refuse entry or eject anyone not adhering to these stadium regulations. For a full list of stadium policies or for more information, review the Football Fan Guide.
Q: All of these events sound like a lot of fun! Where do I sign up?
A: To register for events, visit our Events Schedule and Registration pages.
Q: Will food and beverages be provided at the Alumni Tailgate Party?
A: An all-you-can-eat tailgate meal and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided for $10 for adults, $5 for children 4-12. Children 3 and under are free. Coolers and alcoholic beverages are allowed in the tailgate area. No glass or pressurized containers are allowed while tailgating. Attendees drinking alcohol must be 21 years or older.