GVPrep: Dual Enrollment that Works for You
College Credit For High Schoolers
In the fall of 2022, Grand Valley State University will launch GVPrep, an innovative dual enrollment program designed to support ambitious high school students on their journey to college.
GVPrep offers a unique set of benefits
- It's Free: There is absolutely no cost to students or families for the college credits you earn through GVPrep.
- Flexible Scheduling: All courses are virtual, with numerous scheduling options to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Guidance & Support: From the moment you reach out to us, you will be assigned a dedicated navigator to guide you through the dual enrollment application process, including assistance with course selection and with your high school’s processes. Navigators will remain a support for you throughout your dual enrollment journey and your transition to college.
- Credit Transferability: We have chosen courses that are widely accepted at other institutions if you are interested in attending elsewhere.
- Free GVSU Application: If you decide to apply to GVSU as an undergraduate, we will waive the $30 application fee.
- $100 Credit for Course Completion: When you successfully complete a GVPrep course and attend GVSU, you will receive a $100 credit to use towards any GVSU expenses.
- Free GVSU Tuition for Eligible Students: If you go on to enroll as a Grand Valley undergrad, and your family income is less than $50,000, the Grand Valley Pledge will cover all your tuition and course fees for four years.