- Register your bike with GVPD at http://gvsu.edu/gvpd/bike.htm
- Only park your bike in provided bicycle racks.
- Don't lock your bike to trees, light poles, signs, or buildings.
- Always lock your bike with a quality bike lock.
- Always lock your bike when unattended.
- Take your bike home during the winter when not used.
- Remove your bike from campus during the summer break.
Also, be sure to read
Safety Tips for Pedestrians and Cyclists on Campus.
If you have any questions pertaining to the rules, or if anything happens to your bike, please contact us at 616-331-3255.