Fall move-in parking restrictions announced
Posted on August 15, 2019
Fall move-in begins Saturday, August 17, and that process means several roads and parking lots on campus will have limited access starting at 6 p.m. on August 16.
GVPD and Parking Services ask that if you use one of the restricted areas listed below, make arrangements to move your vehicle no later than 6 p.m. on Friday, August 16.
All the restricted areas will be marked with signs, construction barrels, and yellow tape.
• Lot C and C West - Closed August 17-21
• Lot D - No access 6 a.m.-5 p.m. August 19-21
• North Housing - Limited vehicle access August 18-21, and all designated parking areas, including meters, service vehicles, and faculty/staff are closed
• At peak move-in hours, traffic will be slow or stopped on North Campus Drive/West Ravine Center Drive; West Ravine Center Drive to Laker Village Drive; and North Campus Drive/Residence Drive
• Normal access resumes August 21 at 5 p.m.
• Lot M - Partially closed August 17-19; limited vehicle traffic
• Lot N - Closed August 19
• Calder Drive: Limited vehicle access between South Campus Drive/Calder Art Center on August 19
• South Campus Drive/Calder Drive: One way northbound traffic only on August 19
• Normal access resumes August 19 at 5 p.m.
Vehicles not involved in the move-in process will not be allowed access to restricted areas from 6 a.m.-5 p.m. August 18-21.