Registration, advising sessions planned for students
Posted on January 22, 2018
Students are encouraged to get a head start on planning their class schedule for the 2018-2019 year by attending a registration and advising session in January or February.
Advisors will be available to discuss class schedules, explain the registration process and answer questions to help students succeed and stay on track to graduate. Students can also learn more about the benefits of using myPath, an online tool in myBanner that guides students in selecting coursework, understanding degree requirements and developing an educational plan.
Sessions are open to all students, including those who have declared their major and those who are undecided. Advisors from colleges will be available at specific sessions, but each event is open to all students.
Sessions will take place in room 121A of the Holton-Hooker Learning and Living Center on the Allendale Campus.
• January 22, 4-6 p.m.: College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
• January 23, 3-5 p.m.: Kirkhof College of Nursing
• January 25, 6-8 p.m.: Padnos College of Engineering and Computing
• January 29, 4-6 p.m.: Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
• January 30, 3-5 p.m.: College of Education
• January 31, 6-8 p.m.: College of Community and Public Service
• February 5, 4-6 p.m.: College of Health Professions
• February 6, 3-5 p.m.: Honors College
• February 8, 6-8 p.m.: Seidman College of Business
Registration for the 2018-2019 academic year begins March 19. Students can look up their specific registration date at www.gvsu.edu/calendar, click on "Registration Calendar."
For more information, contact Liz Chase in the Dean of Students office at firstname.lastname@example.org.