Padnos College of Engineering and Computing Graduate Student Scholarship
This scholarship is intended for graduate students entering their first semester of studies at GVSU.
- Must be admitted as a degree seeking student in a graduate program in Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or Medical & Bioinformatics
- Must be entering their first semester of graduate studies
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0 scale) in undergraduate studies
- Must not be receiving an assistantship appointment
- This scholarship can be used for tuition on any 3 credit course required within the graduate program
Renewal Process: Non-renewable
Scopes: Computing and Information Systems, Padnos College of Engineering, Padnos College of Engineering & Computing
Deadline: July 1st (Fall) & November 1st (Winter)
- Please list your undergraduate cumulative GPA:
- Are you currently employed?
- If yes please list your current employer, your job title, whether your job is fulltime or part-time, and dates of employment.
- Please attach a one page essay discussing your educational and career goals.
Air & Waste Management Association, East Michigan Chapter, Scholarships
Sponsored by the East Michigan Chapter of AWMA
Applications due by February 26
- Open to students who are seniors or graduate students or going into their senior year or into graduate school
- Open to students studying for a career in air pollution control, hazardous waste management or other environmental areas
- Field of study should be engineering, physical or natural sciences, public health, law or natural resources
- 3.0 GPA
- Five $1500 awards
- Application forms and detailed eligibility requirements can be found at http://www.emawma.org
How to Apply for Engineering Scholarships
Below is a University link to the myScholarships website where you can apply to Engineering-only and GVSU scholarships.
Log on to GVSU’s myScholarship website
(www.gvsu.edu/myscholarships) to apply.