What is a Badge?
The School of Computing now offers three graduate-level digital badges. A digital badge, or simply "badge", recognizes a student’s completion of a coherent and meaningful academic experience. A badge allows students to promote academic achievements online more effectively and in different venues than would be possible with a transcript. For example, you could link your digital badge to your LinkedIn profile. The university uses credly.com to issue badges. Click here to see an example.
- CIS 615 Information Security Principles
and two of …
- CIS 616 Data Security and Privacy
- CIS 617 Digital Forensics and Investigations
- CIS 618 Secure Software Engineering
Web and Mobile Computing
- CIS 657 Mobile Application Development
- CIS 658 Web Architectures
and one of ...
- CIS 654 Computer Networking
- CIS 656 Distributed Systems
- CIS 673 Principles of Database Design
Any three of …
- CIS 635 Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- CIS 671 Information Visualization
- CIS 677 High-Performance Computing
- CIS 678 Machine Learning